At Apprisia, we are automating core business processes and paper-based manual processes:
1. Workflow automation across users and departments
2. Paperless process: The paper documents are scanned and uploaded into the workflow
3. Fetch data from SAP ECC, SRM, CRM, HR and non-SAP systems
4. Email notifications to the user to take actions
5. Auditing and traceability of approvals by line managers
Our team has automated the Credit Note management process for Retailers.
The current process for Credit Management is as follows:
Our team has implemented the Credit Note management process using the SAP Adobe Forms technology:
1. The Credit Memo form in SAP Adobe has to be completed
2. This Credit Memo request is automatically visible in SAP
3. The Credit Manager (at Head Quarters) can view the Credit Memo request, and approve or reject it.
4. The Credit Note request can be approved or rejected with comments.
5. The Credit Note is automatically created in SAP. This gets adjusted in the financial transactions appropriately.
In case you need assistance on SAP Support Services, please contact us. Please send us your questions, comments or ¬†assistance request and our team would be glad to assist you.
By Manish Agarwal (on behalf of SAP Consulting Team)
SAP :: Streamlined
We¬†offer¬†variety¬†of¬†services¬†including¬†SAP¬†ECC¬†,SAP¬†HR,SAP¬†BW,SAP¬†CRM,¬†SAP¬†SCM,SAP¬†BPM, Business¬†Objects,¬†SAP¬†ABAP¬†Development,¬†SAP¬†BASIS¬†and¬†SAP¬†NetWeaver¬†consulting.¬†We¬†have expertise¬†in¬†providing¬†implementation,development,¬†SAP¬†Migration¬†and¬†SAP¬†support¬†services¬†to SAP¬†customers¬†across¬†diverse¬†industries¬†at¬†a¬†global¬†level.
Have a question on SAP? Write to our SAP Architect : AskTheArchitect@Apprisia.com
(We promise a no-obligation consulting reply)