Pharmaceutical Major - USA/ICELAND
Customer is a Pharmaceuticals Major engaged in drug discovery, research, manufacturing and distribution globally. The customer is focused on generic, brand and biosimilar products with operations in 60 countries.
To support business growth, the customer intends to streamline their drug pricing and contracts process. Our team has used the SAP BPM platform to implement the following major processes:
- Price changes to NDCs in customer contracts.
- Bulk changes to customer contracts (such as NDC conversion due to a new acquisition).
- New product launches to the customer.
- RFP response for product combinations.
Technologies: SAP BPM, SAP WebDynpro, SAP Portals CE, SAP ABAP, SAP ECC, SAP HANA.
PHARMACEUTICALS MAJOR - USA AND RUSSIA
The customer is a leading multi-speciality company focussed on research, development and commercializing of pharmaceutical products in eye care, neurosciences, obesity, medical aesthetics, dermatology and urologics. The customer is entering the CIS Russia market through partnering with third party logistics provider. The project involves extending the SAP ECC system to Russia and integrating with the WMS system of the 3PL provider:
- Design and development of SAP PI interfaces in a GxP validated environment.
- B2B integration, interoperability testing and security/certificate management with the 3PL provider.
- Integration for exchanging information on material master, GR, GI, goods movement.
- Integration with the SonicESB platform (used by 3PL provider) for B2B integration.
Technologies: SAP PI, SAP SOA, SAP ECC, Web service security.
Eye Care Pharmaceuticals Major - USA
The customer is a leading pharmaceuticals company engaged in eye care, neurosciences and dermatology.
- We are providing expert architectural guidance and training towards SAP SOA modeling, usage of SAP ESR, SAP SR, naming guidelines, SAP SOA Security using SAML, and integrating nonSAP Services (J2EE, .NET) with SAP SOA Tools.
- Our team of SAP SOA experts has been working closely with the customer's team of enterprise architects to establish SOA guidelines, enterprise architecture, best practices, service cataloging and training for adoption by their other SAP and Microsoft development teams.
- The customer is able to get access to expertise in SOA, and the best practices for developing SAP to non-SAP integrations and business applications.
Technologies: SAP BPM, SAP WebDynpro, SAP Portals CE, SAP ABAP, SAP ECC, SAP HANA
Cancer Pharmaceuticals Major - USA
The customer is a leading cancer research and manufacturing company. The customer implemented SAP SRM 3.0 several years back, and facing issues in effectively using the SAP SRM system.
- We implemented a pure SAP NetWeaver based User Interface to provide rich functionality to the user.
- The customer is able to extend the life of their SAP SRM investments by giving a highly usable user interface to the business.
- The offsite development provided significant cost reduction to the customer.
PHARMACEUTICAL MAJOR - USA
Apprisia integrated SalesForce.com platform with SAP ECC using SAP PI infrastructure for a leading US based Eye Care and Pharmaceutical Major. The integration has resulted in the elimination of manual processes / workarounds, and an efficient execution of the HR applications.Technologies: SAP ECC, SAP PI, Force.com platform. Read More
PHARMACEUTICAL MAJOR - INDIA/UK/USA
The customer is a leading CMO (contract manufacturer) engaged in pharmaceutical manufacturing for South Asia. Additionally, the customer is engaged in drug discovery and research in methods of treatment, biomarkers, diagnostics, drug delivery systems and others.
- We are providing SAP support in the areas of FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, PM, QM and PS.
- We are complementing their in-house SAP team for handling daily SAP support issues by the business.
- The customer is benefitting through assured and high quality support across their in-house team's vacations or non-availability.
Technologies: SAP ECC, SAP HR, SAP ESS/MSS, SAP Portal.
PHARMACEUTICAL VALIDATION SOFTWARE ISV - USA
The customer is a leading provider of Validation Lifecycle Management Systems (VLMS) for the Life Sciences Industry. Regulated manufacturing companies are compelled to plan, implement and document validation activities for instruments, equipment, computer systems, processes and the methods used for product manufacturing, as a way of meeting regulatory requirements.
The ValGenesis Suite manages the validation activities electronically, and it is fully compliant with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Apprisia has integrated the ValGenesis Suite with SAP Business Suite through the SAP NetWeaver platform.
- Our team provided the solution architecture and integration approach towards this integration.
- We have provided the end-to-end services for getting the SAP Certification from SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC).
Technologies: SAP ECC, SAP PI.
PHARMACEUTICALS MAJOR - SWEDEN
The customer is a leading pharmaceuticals company in Sweden in research, development and manufacturing of testing systems. The customer intends to extend SAP from production planning to production execution in a pharmaceutical regulatory environment.
- Our team is engaged in evaluating various approaches, solutions and integration strategies to provide production integration and regulatory compliance.
Technologies: SAP ECC, SAP MES, Third Party SAP certified products in Pharmaceuticals space.
AUDIO IMPLANTS MANUFACTURER - SWITZERLAND
The customer is a leading manufacturer of audio implants for the hearing impaired. The customer has standardized upon SAP BW for a centralized data warehouse solution towards central data staging, data warehousing and reporting.
- We provided SAP BW design and development services towards data extraction and integration to other downstream systems.
- The customer is benefitting through getting access to SAP BW skills and cost reduction due to offsite development.
Technologies: SAP BW, SAP PI, SAP ABAP