Managed EDI Services
Apprisia: Managed EDI Services
We provide a team of 5-6 EDI specialists, EDI administrator along with the EDI Project Manager for managing your EDI production systems and EDI operations:
- End-to-end EDI support for all EDI production activities and managing your trading partners
- Monitor EDI production for errors and coordinate with the users on their resolutions
- Take complete ownership of all EDI issues and management of the EDI software
We Support Your EDI Software
Our team is supporting the major EDI products:
- Gentran GIS, GXS
- Sterling B2B Integrator
- Sterling File Gateway, Managed File Transfer
- Sterling Secure Proxy
- SAP PI PO B2B
- SeeBurger BIS, MFT, EDI
- Tie Kinetix
Our EDI specialists have been working in the major EDI transactions of your industry:
- Manufacturing: 850, 855, 856, 810, 820, 997
- Retail: 810, 820, 824, 830, 850, 852, 855, 856
- Logistics: 210, 211, 214, 240, 753, 754
- Healthcare: 837, 835, 834, 820, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278
EDI Resource Augmentation - We support your Industry and EDI Transactions:
Our Apprisia EDI specialists have been working in the major industries that use EDI:
- Manufacturing: X12, EDIFACT, Odette
- Retail: GDS, DSD, Tradacom
- Logistics, distribution and goods carrier
- Healthcare HL7
- Financial services: Swift, SEPA
- High Tech: RosettaNet, cXML, Ariba
- Your proprietary formats: XML
EDI Resource Augmentation - Supporting your ERP:
Our Apprisia EDI team has been working with the major ERP systems:
- SAP ECC
- Oracle Apps
- JD Edwards
- Custom application formats and document exchanges
Managed EDI Services - Trading Partner Support:
- On boarding of new trading partners
- Trading partner configuration, setups: VAN, SFTP, AS2
- Create mappings (810, 850, 856...)
- Work with the trading partner's EDI team for testing, UAT, interoperability and production
- Break-fix and ongoing maintenance
Managed EDI Services - Mapping and Transalations Support:
- Expertise in the mappers of the various EDI products: AI mapper, Visual mapper, ITX, ITXA, SeeBurger Mapping designer, Altova
- Implement complex mappings for various business scenarios
- Rationalize and reduce the number of maps through map templates
Managed EDI Services - Business Process Services:
- Implement the Business Processes in Sterling B2Bi, SAP PO and other EDI softwares
- Enhancements through adapter modules, look-ups and custom development
- Custom development in Java and scriptings for mappings, merging of messages and specific processing
Managed EDI Services - Trading Partner Communications:
- Configure the trading partner protocols such as VAN, SFTP, AS2, proprietary and others
- Manage the trading partner changes such as change in FTP information
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues related to TP communications
Managed EDI Services - EDI Message Monitoring and Alerting:
- Monitor the EDI infrastructure and softwares to ensure that the EDI messages are getting processed at all times
- Monitor the EDI messages from all Trading Partners
- Check the errors such as translation errors, data issues, duplicates, late Acks, ASNs etc.
- Work directly with the Trading Partner's EDI team to resolve these errors
- Ensure that you are not affected or incur monetary damages due to late EDI messages such as ASNs.
Managed EDI Services - EDI Software Patching and Maintenance:
- Patching of your EDI software to keep it at the current levels provided by the EDI software vendor
- EDI software upgrade of the minor and major versions
- Regression testing of EDI transactions for end-to-end validation
Managed EDI Services - EDI Production SLA:
- Apprisia provides production support to your EDI as per your SLA
- We would adhere to your SLA for P1/P2/P3 issues
- We support your team as per your requirements and budgets such as 8x5, 8x7, 24x7 or adhoc consulting.
What You Can Expect From Apprisia Managed EDI Services:
- Active monitoring of your EDI servers, messages and errors
- Handle all errors and coordinate with the relevant users for resolution
- Assured support to your business users, even on public holidays and your team’s vacations
- You see the same Apprisia team members at all times - no changeovers
- Attractive monthly investment
We would be happy to provide an affordable pricing to support your EDI team for managing your EDI software.
Please try our EDI specialist for 2 months. We assure you of better talent and higher focus to your EDI project work.
Please contact our Senior consultant at :
Apprisia team members have provided us high quality SAP services while ensuring security of our enterprise data.
The Apprisia team surpassed every other vendor we talked to in terms of understanding how to approach our challenges and achieve our business goals.
Apprisia's SAP development model through onsite consultants and offsite consultants is streamlined, secure and effective.
We all appreciate the chance of working with experienced and highly skilled team as yours. Thank you for your commitment.
I have recently talked to the folks in Purchasing, and they all said that SAP support has really gotten better. Thank you very much for your hard work in improving this.