Are you at risk of not recovering quickly from SAP disasters?
Stopping business operations in case of SAP failure is every IT director’s worst nightmare. You try to prevent it with maintenance and round the clock support. But issues crop up faster than one or two people can solve them. Even if you try hiring a dedicated in-house person or local BASIS contractor, you know it’s only a stop-gap. Either you struggle to retain your talent, or the contractor lacks the SAP, DB/OS infrastructure skills you need to ensure a quick recovery.
Preventing SAP disasters starts long before they happen
Continuous uptime happens when you’re not relying on an overworked, in-house staff, or a single BASIS contractor who lacks core infrastructure knowledge. With our BASIS and IT consulting options, you can have a dedicated, expert team experienced in all aspects of SAP management, 24/7/365 days of the year.
Continuous, 24/7/365 uptime with dedicated BASIS consulting is more affordable than a SAP failure
Want to see how? Use the form below to request a free consultation. We’ll discuss your existing BASIS issues, SAP administration activities requiring more attention, and better ways to improve your support.
If We Partner Together, You Can Expect:
- A Team consisting of Senior Basis consultants with experience in all aspects of SAP Basis management.
- A Team with infrastructure expertise to manage your DB/OS/Virtualization.
- Expand support to weekends and public holidays or peak business periods.
- Coverage for absence or departure of your key staff member.
- Continuous health checks and proactive monitoring before issues cause major breakdowns.