SAP Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM) suite of modules and applications provides a solution to improve your AR processes. SAP FSCM provides Dispute Management which gives your accounts receivable or debt department 100% transparency for customer invoicing and billing issues.
- Open items, credits to customer, and decision making are all visible through a single access point
- Accelerates invoice settlement and processing customer invoice complaints.
- Reduces manual processing time related to those cases of end users
- Improves collections and reduce day sales outstanding cycle of the company.
SAP FSCM Dispute management deals in dispute cases with accounts receivable issues.
- Dispute management is integrated with account receivable accounting and Biller Direct.
- SAP FSCM Dispute management creates specific account related cases of receivable and helps to resolve those cases with various underpayments by customers.
SAP Dispute management optimizes account receivables collection processes. SAP Dispute management also provides centralized control on dispute cases.
Each dispute is completely documented to capture the following information:
- dispute reason,
- details of the customer
- dispute priority (very high, high, medium or low)
- related financial transactions
- payment history
In SAP, new Dispute case can be created at the time of processing an incoming payment or financial transaction.
- SAP provides a common initial screen with transaction code – UDM_DISPUTE.
- This transaction provides information of dispute cases
- We can search dispute cases with person responsible, processor, case id, external references and many other options for searching the dispute cases.
In clearance or reversal of dispute cases or resolved cases, financial document get updated accordingly in background.
To close the dispute case, processor can take decision to do it manually or automatically through the system.
- In customizing, we can define which procedure will be taken.
- If case is not resolved completely, then it will be voided, this means the case is still exist in the system but not in consideration.
- SAP also provides mass activities to carry number of dispute cases.
In case you need assistance on SAP FSCM, please contact us. Please send us your questions, comments or assistance request, and our team would be glad to assist you.
By Manish Agarwal. (on behalf of SAP Consulting Team)
SAP :: Streamlined
We offer variety of services including SAP ECC ,SAP HR,SAP BW,SAP CRM, SAP SCM,SAP BPM, Business Objects, SAP ABAP Development, SAP BASIS and SAP NetWeaver consulting. We have expertise in providing implementation,development, SAP Migration and SAP support services to SAP customers across diverse industries at a global level.
Have a question on SAP? Write to our SAP Architect : AskTheArchitect@Apprisia.com
(We promise a no-obligation consulting reply)