SAP customers are increasingly facing the challenges of SAP landscape management to keep their SAP systems running without interruptions. SAP customers are moving all their business operations to the SAP system for Financials, Sales, Procurement, Order management, Production, Warehousing and Customer Service. It is critical that the SAP system is always accessible with peak performance for transactions and reporting. SAP hosting in the Cloud with outsourced SAP management ensures an always available SAP system to the business.
The SAP customers are facing the following challenges in managing the SAP landscape:
- New releases by SAP containing important enhancements
- New modules and SAP products being implemented by the business
- Complex SAP landscapes containing ABAP and J2EE stacks
- Reduced window for archiving and backups
- Requirement for disaster recovery procedures
At Apprisia, we are working with SAP Cloud Hosting providers to support the SAP customers for complete SAP solution management.
SAP customers have significant benefits through outsourced SAP Hosting in the Cloud:
- Avoid requirement for managing the hardware, and saving costs in data center space and system administration costs
- Professionally managed hosting ensures a high performant SAP landscape
- Avoid costs in SAP BASIS for SAP administration. The shared service model of the SAP Cloud Hosting ensures high quality and cost effectiveness in SAP BASIS activities.
- Archiving, Backup and disaster recovery requirements are managed by a highly competent team of the SAP Hosting provider
- SLA based support which provides the maximum effectiveness of your spend.We are working with our customers and SAP Cloud Hosting providers on the optimal SAP landscape architecture to satisfy the constraints of our customers.
Please send us your questions, comments or assistance request, and our team would be glad to assist you.
By Manish Agarwal. (on behalf of SAP Consulting Team)
SAP :: Streamlined
We offer variety of services including SAP ECC ,SAP HR,SAP BW,SAP CRM, SAP SCM,SAP BPM, Business Objects, SAP ABAP Development, SAP BASIS and SAP NetWeaver consulting. We have expertise in providing implementation,development, SAP Migration and SAP support services to SAP customers across diverse industries at a global level.
Have a question on SAP? Write to our SAP Architect : AskTheArchitect@Apprisia.com
(We promise a no-obligation consulting reply)