This blog demonstrates simple steps to export context data into excel file by using Web Dynpro.
- Firstly, design one simple table ( as shown below) in JAVA using Web Dynpro to give the input values. Then write the code for exporting file in excel in one method and give call to that method by clicking on “Export to Excel” button.
- Write following code in DoInit() method, for inserting values in table columns:
- After completion of design and coding part just build, deploy and run the project.
You will see the following output on browser:
- Now click on “Export to Excel” button, you will get following Popup on the same window:
- Finally, just save that file and open it.
- After opening that file, you can see following output:
This way you exported the context data into excel file.
In case you need assistance on SAP NetWeaver Platform, please contact us. Please send us your questions, comments or assistance request and our team would be glad to assist you.
By Sarika Bangar (on behalf of SAP Consulting Team)
SAP :: Streamlined
We offer variety of services including SAP ECC ,SAP HR,SAP BW,SAP CRM, SAP SCM,SAP BPM, Business Objects, SAP ABAP Development, SAP BASIS and SAP NetWeaver consulting. We have expertise in providing implementation,development, SAP Migration and SAP support services to SAP customers across diverse industries at a global level.
Have a question on SAP? Write to our SAP Architect : AskTheArchitect@Apprisia.com
(We promise a no-obligation consulting reply)