At Apprisia, we are automating core business processes and paper-based manual processes:
1. Workflow automation across users and departments
2. Paperless process: The paper documents are scanned and uploaded into the workflow
3. Fetch data from SAP ECC, SRM, CRM, HR and non-SAP systems
4. Email notifications to the user to take actions
5. Auditing and traceability of approvals by line managers
Our team has automated the End-of-Day Sales at Stockist.
The EOD sales have to be reported to the Regional Office:
Here is the Current Process using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets:
We have implemented the solution using SAP Adobe Forms:
1. The Stockist fills the SAP Adobe Form for the daily sales for the various SKU.
2. The Stockist has filled the SAP Adobe Form with the sales for today.
3. This Sales information is automatically received into SAP.
4. We can see the Stock information in SAP for the materials.
5. In the report below, we can see the Daily Sales and the daily Inventory position at the Retailer.
Through SAP Adobe Forms based solution, the Head Office gets the daily inventory position of all stock material and SKU at all the Retailer locations.
This allows the Head Office to proactively send the replenishment stock to the fast moving SKU to the Retailers.
In case you need assistance on SAP Support Services, please contact us. Please send us your questions, comments or assistance request and our team would be glad to assist you.
By Manish Agarwal (on behalf of SAP Consulting Team)
SAP :: Streamlined
We offer variety of services including SAP ECC ,SAP HR,SAP BW,SAP CRM, SAP SCM,SAP BPM, Business Objects, SAP ABAP Development, SAP BASIS and SAP NetWeaver consulting. We have expertise in providing implementation,development, SAP Migration and SAP support services to SAP customers across diverse industries at a global level.
Have a question on SAP? Write to our SAP Architect : AskTheArchitect@Apprisia.com
(We promise a no-obligation consulting reply)