At Apprisia, we are automating core business processes and paper-based manual processes:
1. Workflow automation across users and departments
2. Paperless process: The paper documents are scanned and uploaded into the workflow
3. Fetch data from SAP ECC, SRM, CRM, HR and non-SAP systems
4. Email notifications to the user to take actions
5. Auditing and traceability of approvals by line managers
Our team has automated the Material Master Data Management Process.
The current process for Material Master Management is as follows:
Our team has implemented SAP Adobe Forms and SAP BPM based process for Material Master management:
1. User fills the SAP Adobe form for Material Creation request.
2. User fills the various sections of the SAP Adobe form.
3. The SAP Adobe form request is visible in SAP (through integration)
4. The Material Master administrator can inspect the details of the Request.
5. The SAP Adobe Form is sent by Email to the Purchasing Department. The Purchasing department will fill in the appropriate values for this material.
6. The Purchasing View data provided by the Purchasing department is now visible in SAP.
7. The Accounting Department provides data for the Accounting view. They receive the SAP Adobe Form by Email, and they can open the Adobe Form and provide the values.
8. The Accounting View data is visible in SAP.
9. The Administrator can approve the request. This creates the Material in SAP.
10. The new Material has been created in SAP.
In case you need assistance on SAP Support Services, please contact us. Please send us your questions, comments or assistance request and our team would be glad to assist you.
By Manish Agarwal (on behalf of SAP Consulting Team)
SAP :: Streamlined
We offer variety of services including SAP ECC ,SAP HR,SAP BW,SAP CRM, SAP SCM,SAP BPM, Business Objects, SAP ABAP Development, SAP BASIS and SAP NetWeaver consulting. We have expertise in providing implementation,development, SAP Migration and SAP support services to SAP customers across diverse industries at a global level.
Have a question on SAP? Write to our SAP Architect : AskTheArchitect@Apprisia.com
(We promise a no-obligation consulting reply)