At Apprisia, we are conducting major integration scenarios:
1. SAP to SAP integrations (SAP ECC, CRM, SRM, HR…)
2. SAP to non-SAP integrations (Salesforce.com, WMS, Planning/Forecasting, Factory MES, Lotus, AS/400, Mainframe)
3. EDI integrations (AS1, AS2) for common transactions (810, 850, 856…)
4. POS integration such as POS to SAP Retail
5. B2B integration such as providing integration services to your trading partners or channel partners
SAP to non-SAP Integrations:
SAP to Legacy Applications Integrations:
TIBCO / JMS Integration using SAP PI:
In case you need assistance on SAP Support Services, please contact us. Please send us your questions, comments or assistance request and our team would be glad to assist you.
By Manish Agarwal (on behalf of SAP Consulting Team)
SAP :: Streamlined
SAP ECC , SAP HR, SAP CRM, SAP SCM, SAP BW, Business Objects, SAP ABAP Development, SAP BASIS and SAP NetWeaver consulting, implementation, development and support services to SAP customers across diverse industries globally.
Have a question on SAP? Write to our SAP Architect : AskTheArchitect@Apprisia.com
(We promise a no-obligation consulting reply)