SAP UWL serves the purpose to integrate various business processes in a single task list with a pleasant end user experience. SAP UWL is included as standard functionality of SAP Portal (part of SAP NetWeaver) containing rich set of features. SAP UWL can become a savior to manage your SAP and non-SAP processes in a centralized inbox connected to various provider systems. SAP UWL has rich features in the latest SAP CE 7.2 release and has seamless integrations with SAP BPM and SAP BRM.Why you should consider UWL?Following are the key reasons to make Universal Worklist part of your daily activities.
- SAP UWL supports multiple task types on a single task list. For example: KM Notifications. SAP Business Workflows, Guided Procedures, SAP NetWeaver BPM, Alerts and Non-SAP tasks.
- Enhanced end user experience to handle business tasks with minimal training, development and support effort.
- SAP UWL is included as standard functionality of SAP NetWeaver Portal.
- SAP UWL launches tasks in an indigenous nature of provider. Eg. BPM tasks are launched in new window and Guided procedures are launched in same window itself.
- Easy basic configuration with in minutes. Administration wizards help to configure systems eloquently.
- SAP UWL look & feel can be customized with individual user personalization option.
- Default SAP provided connectors to connect to various provider systems.
- SAP UWL API’s provide custom connector development option.
- Task delegation, substitution, forwarding and notifications as standard features to serve every business’s needs.
- You can add notes and attachments to tasks. History view to track task processing.
- You can create own filters for process specific tasks.
- You can do mass processing with multi accept and reject decisions.
- Auto refreshes to load task list with default customizable value as 60 seconds. Alternate manual refresh also available.
For details on Universal Worklist Configuration with SAP NetWeaver Portal for Local Composition Environment refer to my blog.
In case you need assistance on SAP Portal implementation & customisation, please contact us. Please send us your questions, comments or assistance request, and our team would be glad to assist you.
Please send us your questions, comments or assistance, and our team would be glad to assist you.
By Mahesh Janugade (on behalf of SAP Consulting Team)
SAP :: Streamlined
We offer variety of services including SAP ECC ,SAP HR,SAP BW,SAP CRM, SAP SCM,SAP BPM, Business Objects, SAP ABAP Development, SAP BASIS and SAP NetWeaver consulting. We have expertise in providing implementation,development, SAP Migration and SAP support services to SAP customers across diverse industries at a global level.
Have a question on SAP? Write to our SAP Architect. AskTheArchitect@Apprisia.com
(We promise a no-obligation consulting reply)