When it involves SAP S/4HANA, there are tons of options on the way to get there. We nailed it right down to three so-called transition scenarios. Counting on the deployment model (Cloud (SaaS), HEC (IaaS) or On-premise) and maturity level, the trail to a digital future looks more sort of a labyrinth than a line. This is often the case because you’ll have tons of requirements to hold over and don’t want to digest too many changes at a time. However, you furthermore may be trapped with too many corridors before you even realize that it means changes to your custom coding also as changes in how your system works today.
- It is a replacement implementation of SAP S/4HANA where customers who are migrating from a non-SAP legacy system and implementing a new system that needs an initial data load.
- During this scenario, the SAP S/4HANA Migration Services is implemented, and master and transactional data are migrated from the legacy system.
- Landscape Transformation is the merge of current regional SAP systems into SAP S/4HANA Migration or a split out of various parts of a system where customers who want to consolidate their landscape selected entities (such as a corporation code) or processes into one SAP S/4HANA system.
- SAP S/4HANA is that future and therefore, the answer to those issues arising with the digital world. You merely can’t risk your business with a standstill on future IT investments, so you want the change. And a minimum of somehow, this alteration also will involve your UI with new user interfaces (aka Fiori).
- Change that you need because there were tons of room for improvement within the old ERP transaction world. Additionally, it’ll involve changes in your processes as you aim for simplification here, too.
- Use a straightforward approach and implement a clean new SAP S/4HANA Migration! With this approach, you’ll have the chance to utilize the straight route without being trapped within the labyrinth of your old environment.
Data Migrate to SAP S/4HANA in an on-premise, or HEC hosted environment.
- SAP Data Services may be an essential element of SAP’s solutions for Enterprise Information Management (EIM).
- You can use the ETL capabilities of Migrate to SAP S/4HANA without owning a costly SAP Data Services license.
Data Migration to SAP S/4HANA as SaaS model cloud
- S/4HANA Migration Cockpit is out there as a part of the built-in Manage Your Solution Fiori application.
- You will execute data migrations directly out of this application via simple file upload and migrate your non-SAP or SAP legacy data.
- The SAP S/4HANA Migration objects are proposed supporting the pre-configured business processes that were selected when the system was configured.
SAP S/4HANA is the core of your digital enterprise, the postmodern ERP system for the knowledge age. Success depends not just by accepting S/4HANA, but with running a trustworthy time enterprise where decisions and actions are supported by top quality, reliable data. That’s why data quality matters. It can even assist you to feed the migration templates that are utilized in the Migrate to SAP S/4HANA Cockpit.