AUTOMOTIVE OEM MAJOR - CANADA
The customer is a leading global supplier of ride control, emissions control and elastomer products to original equipment and aftermarket customers worldwide. The customer is using SAP Portals for interaction with distributors and aftermarket distribution channel.
- Our SAP NetWeaver team is conducting SAP Portals development related to the user login, user management and self service applications.
- Branding and style guide adherance to reflect the branding as provided by their marketing and brand management department.
AUTOMOBILE MAJOR - INDIA
The customer is India's largest Automotive manufacturer across passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- We partnered with the customer's SAP team to implement SAP NetWeaver based scenarios across the organization.
- The customer is benefitting through access to world class expertise in SAP NetWeaver and the best practices for business scenarios on the SAP NetWeaver platform.
MES SOFTWARE ISV - USA
The customer is a leading ISV software product company providing leading edge MES software for shop floor data acquisition, analysis and control in the Food, Beverage and Paper pulp industries. The customer intends to sell to the SAP customer base through a SAP-platform based product offering.
- We built a comprehensive application providing MES features on the SAP NetWeaver platform to enable a SAP compliant product offering.
- The customer benefitted through access to world class SAP NetWeaver consulting and solution approach.
- The offsite development provided compelling cost reduction to the ISV customer to provide the product release to their SAP customers.
MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT PRODUCT INTEGRATION - GERMANY
Apprisia assisted a leading Master Data Management company in Germany in extending their product to SAP ERP for managing Customer data. The Product Suite handles master data cleansing, de-duplication and harmonization. Our team developed the bi-directional integration with SAP ERP to the Product Suite for this purpose.