RAILROAD MAJOR - CANADA
The customer is the largest railroad company in Canada across 13 states and employing 15,000 people. The customer is at the leading forefront of innovation and technology for modernizing Canada's rail industry and the worldwide supply chain. The customer is running core business operations on the SAP business suite. The customer is strategically migrating to a private cloud virtualization for the SAP landscapes.
- We are working with our onsite partner for migrating the physical SAP instances to the vBlock virtualized environment.
- We are performing upgrades, patches, installations of various SAP products and third party certified products on the landscapes.
- We are providing SAP BASIS production support to support the local business users for their support issues.
PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS SPECIALIST COMPANY-NETHERLANDS
The customer is a leading implementor of procurement solutions in Netherlands. Apprisia has partnered with them for providing SAP SRM development and customization services. We are implementing scenarios in SAP SRM 7.0 for automatic assignment of approvers for shopping cart:
- Process controlled workflow framework and BRF for approvals.
- Dynamically add approvers based on product category, cost center, spending limit of requestor, approval limit of manager.
- Approver determination at run time, based on organizational hierarchy in SAP.
3PL PROVIDER - PHARMACEUTICALS MAJOR -USA AND RUSSIA
The customer is a leading multi-speciality company focussed on research, development and commercializing of pharmaceutical products in eye care, neurosciences, obesity, medical aesthetics, dermatology and urologics. The customer is entering the CIS Russia market through partnering with third party logistics provider. The project involves extending the SAP ECC system to Russia and integrating with the WMS system of the 3PL provider:
- Design and development of SAP PI interfaces in a GxP validated environment..
- B2B integration, interoperability testing and security/certificate management with the 3PL provider.
- Integration for exchanging information on material master, GR, GI, goods movement.
- Integration with the SonicESB platform (used by 3PL provider) for B2B integration.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION COMPANY - MEXICO CITY
The customer is a midsize organization engaged in food distribution for fresh foods, dairy, packaged foods to retail businesses in Mexico. The customer was looking for high quality SAP support within its IT budgets.
- Our SAP BASIS team is providing complete management of the SAP ECC landscape.
- We are also managing their non-SAP systems (warehouse management) for application monitoring and database backups.
- We are managing the health of the OS, Database and cluster management software.