- Client had adopted the four disciplines of execution principles of Stephen Covey for their business process.
- Client wanted to replicate their existing functionality of managing meetings in SAP Portal.
- Two different tools were used to manage the process of creating a meeting, manage goals etc.
- Low Security levels in existing system setup.
- As our client was following the four disciplines of execution principles of Stephen Covey, so we had to present them such an application which resembles their existing applications but should be more beneficiary to them and easy to use.
- We provided them with a solution by replicating their existing two tools into a single application where they can create a meeting, create groups, assign tasks to different group members and create goals for each team member.
- Upload/Download documents related to meeting from portal KM.
- Meeting Invitation is sent from portal to user's outlook or external email id, where it is saved in calendar and adds participants to the meeting from existing portal users as well as external users.
- Work compass to keep track on the commitments for each team member.
- Various reports to check the status of the task, etc. and print the report output in excel format.
Benefits to the Customer:
- Easy to manage application which leads to less time consumption and that leads to faster and improved performance.
- Mail notification to team member once a task is assigned which helps in keeping track on the creation date and end date.
- High security levels were provided to the Portal users for this application.
- Documents related to meetings were stored in Portal itself so that members can access the documents and use it during the meetings.
- Internationalization of the application so that it can be presented in different languages.
- Reports for tracking the goals completed in a financial year.