Pharmaceutical Major - USA/ICELAND
Customer is a Pharmaceuticals Major engaged in drug discovery, research, manufacturing and distribution globally. The customer is focused on generic, brand and biosimilar products with operations in 60 countries.
To support business growth, the customer intends to streamline their drug pricing and contracts process. Our team has used the SAP BPM platform to implement the following major processes:
- Price changes to NDCs in customer contracts.
- Bulk changes to customer contracts (such as NDC conversion due to a new acquisition).
- New product launches to the customer.
- RFP response for product combinations.
Technologies: SAP BPM, SAP WebDynpro, SAP Portals CE, SAP ABAP, SAP ECC, SAP HANA.
CEMENT MAJOR - COLOMBIA/USA
The customer is the largest cement manufacturer in Colombia, with plants across USA, Mexico and Colombia. The customer has embarked on a business process optimization program to streamline the major business processes.
- We are providing consulting and solution architecture for streamlining the Material Master Data Management process.
- Our team has implemented the Material Master data process using SAP Adobe Forms, for the complete lifecycle of the Material master data.
- The customer has benefitted through best practice consulting and solution approach for Master Data Management processes.
CEMENT MAJOR - GUATEMALA
The customer is the largest cement manufacturer in Guatemala engaged in the production of cement, lime, ready mix concrete, dry premixed concrete and plaster. The customer has standardized on SAP business suite for its core operations for accounting, sales, order management, production and distribution. The customer has embarked on an ambitious plan to streamline core processes through a practical use of technology.
- We are implementing an end-to-end solution for master data management for customer, materials, vendor creation and order management.
- Business users include sales associates on the field, regional managers on the move, departmental users, back office users and third party contractors.
- Workflows are being implemented through a practical usage of SAP BPM, browser based access, mobility access, Adobe Interactive forms and email interactions.
MORTGAGE LENDING BANK - MEXICO
The customer is a leading provider of mortgage financing for individual housing and commercial lending in Mexico. The customer has major business processes on legacy platform which are partly manual and not integrated with SAP Banking platform.
- We are implementing the core banking processes on SAP NetWeaver and SAP IS-Banking platforms to enable loan origination and other financial processes.
- The customer is able to get access to expert SAP Netweaver skills (not available in Mexico) and a highly committed partner to deploy SAP in their organization.
Eye Care Pharmaceuticals Major - USA
The customer is a leading pharmaceuticals company engaged in eye care, neurosciences and dermatology.
- We are providing expert architectural guidance and training towards SAP SOA modeling, usage of SAP ESR, SAP SR, naming guidelines, SAP SOA Security using SAML, and integrating nonSAP Services (J2EE, .NET) with SAP SOA Tools.
- Our team of SAP SOA experts has been working closely with the customer's team of enterprise architects to establish SOA guidelines, enterprise architecture, best practices, service cataloging and training for adoption by their other SAP and Microsoft development teams.
- The customer is able to get access to expertise in SOA, and the best practices for developing SAP to non-SAP integrations and business applications.
Technologies: SAP BPM, SAP WebDynpro, SAP Portals CE, SAP ABAP, SAP ECC, SAP HANA
Cancer Pharmaceuticals Major - USA
The customer is a leading cancer research and manufacturing company. The customer implemented SAP SRM 3.0 several years back, and facing issues in effectively using the SAP SRM system.
- We implemented a pure SAP NetWeaver based User Interface to provide rich functionality to the user.
- The customer is able to extend the life of their SAP SRM investments by giving a highly usable user interface to the business.
- The offsite development provided significant cost reduction to the customer.