OIL AND NATURAL GAS COMPANY - NIGERIA
NLNG was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria's vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. NLNG is a supplier of LNG in the Atlantic Basin, serving the European, North American and Far East markets.
- Our SAP BW team has developed SAP BW reports for the SAP HCM functionality.
- SAP BW reports for the various SAP HCM modules and functionality have been developed.
- SAP BO reports, graphical reports and dashboards have been created.
- Data is extracted from SAP HCM system into SAP BW using extraction routines and process chains.
- Business users are able to access BO reports on the important metrics for the HCM module.
NATURAL GAS COMPANY - NIGERIA
Customer is Nigeria's largest producer and exporter of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs). It controls 10% of world's LNG supply and it contributes 4% of Nigeria's Gross Domestic Product (GDP). We provided best practice solutions in various streams and delivered the below listed objects successfully:
- ECM (Enterprise Compensation Management)
- ECM (Enterprise Compensation Management)
- TV (SAP Travel Management)
- PA (Personnel Administration)
- LSO (Learning Solutions)
- PY (Payroll)
- TM (Talent Management)
FOOD DISTRIBUTION COMPANY - MEXICO CITY
The customer is a midsize organization engaged in food distribution for fresh foods, dairy, packaged foods to retail businesses in Mexico. The customer was looking for high quality SAP support within its IT budgets.
- Our SAP BASIS team is providing complete management of the SAP ECC landscape.
- We are also managing their non-SAP systems (warehouse management) for application monitoring and database backups.
- We are managing the health of the OS, Database and cluster management software.
CEMENT MAJOR - COLOMBIA/USA
The customer is the largest cement manufacturer in Colombia, with plants across USA, Mexico and Colombia. The customer has embarked on a business process optimization program to streamline the major business processes.
- We are providing consulting and solution architecture for streamlining the Material Master Data Management process.
- Our team has implemented the Material Master data process using SAP Adobe Forms, for the complete lifecycle of the Material master data.
- The customer has benefitted through best practice consulting and solution approach for Master Data Management processes.
RAILROAD MAJOR - CANADA
The customer is the largest railroad company in Canada across 13 states and employing 15,000 people. The customer is at the leading forefront of innovation and technology for modernizing Canada's rail industry and the worldwide supply chain. The customer is running core business operations on the SAP business suite. The customer is strategically migrating to a private cloud virtualization for the SAP landscapes.
- We are working with our onsite partner for migrating the physical SAP instances to the vBlock virtualized environment.
- We are performing upgrades, patches, installations of various SAP products and third party certified products on the landscapes.
- We are providing SAP BASIS production support to support the local business users for their support issues.
CEMENT MAJOR - GUATEMALA
The customer is the largest cement manufacturer in Guatemala engaged in the production of cement, lime, ready mix concrete, dry premixed concrete and plaster. The customer has standardized on SAP business suite for its core operations for accounting, sales, order management, production and distribution. The customer has embarked on an ambitious plan to streamline core processes through a practical use of technology.
- We are implementing an end-to-end solution for master data management for customer, materials, vendor creation and order management.
- Business users include sales associates on the field, regional managers on the move, departmental users, back office users and third party contractors.
- Workflows are being implemented through a practical usage of SAP BPM, browser based access, mobility access, Adobe Interactive forms and email interactions.
PHARMACEUTICAL MAJOR - INDIA/UK/USA
The customer is a leading CMO (contract manufacturer) engaged in pharmaceutical manufacturing for South Asia. Additionally, the customer is engaged in drug discovery and research in methods of treatment, biomarkers, diagnostics, drug delivery systems and others.
- We are providing SAP support in the areas of FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, PM, QM and PS.
- We are complementing their in-house SAP team for handling daily SAP support issues by the business.
- The customer is benefitting through assured and high quality support across their in-house team's vacations or non-availability.
Technologies: SAP ECC, SAP HR, SAP ESS/MSS, SAP Portal.
PHARMACEUTICAL MAJOR - USA
Apprisia integrated SalesForce.com platform with SAP ECC using SAP PI infrastructure for a leading US based Eye Care and Pharmaceutical Major. The integration has resulted in the elimination of manual processes / workarounds, and an efficient execution of the HR applications.Technologies: SAP ECC, SAP PI, Force.com platform. Read More
PHARMACEUTICAL VALIDATION SOFTWARE ISV - USA
The customer is a leading provider of Validation Lifecycle Management Systems (VLMS) for the Life Sciences Industry. Regulated manufacturing companies are compelled to plan, implement and document validation activities for instruments, equipment, computer systems, processes and the methods used for product manufacturing, as a way of meeting regulatory requirements.
The ValGenesis Suite manages the validation activities electronically, and it is fully compliant with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements.
- Apprisia has integrated the ValGenesis Suite with SAP Business Suite through the SAP NetWeaver platform.
- Our team provided the solution architecture and integration approach towards this integration.
- We have provided the end-to-end services for getting the SAP Certification from SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC).
Technologies: SAP ECC, SAP PI.
CHEMICALS MAJOR - USA
The customer is a leading distributor of imaging supplies. The company's products include laser supplies, such as engines, drums, cartridges and imaging consumables.
- The customer is implementing a web based customer portal for customer self service related to order placement, order status and payments.
- We are conducting SAP development for customer specific catalog and pricing.
- Intelligent ATP (available to promise) for inventories across distributed plants and storage locations.
LEADING PACKAGED FOOD COMPANY - MEXICO
The customer is the world's leading tortilla and corn flour producer; it is engaged in production, marketing, distribution and sale of agri based packaged food products. It has operations in US, Europe, Mexico and Central America.
- We are digitizing their Customer creation process to improve legal compliance and traceability.
- We are using SAP DMS and SAP Workflow to manage the paper documents provided by a potential customer.
- The paper documents are scanned into SAP DMS against the customer. The SAP Workflow travels across various departments; these customer documents are verified by various departments for completeness and authenticity. After all checks, the customer is created in SAP with credit limits and order placement.
PVC POLYMER MANUFACTURING COMPANY - USA
The customer is engaged in the manufacture of special polymers and plastics. The customer is launching a new business in special type of plastics. Our team is mapping the new business to the existing SAP instance, so that all business operations are run on SAP from the beginning.
- Implementation in the SAP modules of FI, CO, MM, SD, WM and ABAP.
- Project team spread between the offsite location in India, and onsite customer location.
- Daily meetings with the business users by onsite/offsite teams for blueprinting, process mapping, user testing and key user training.
PHARMACEUTICALS MAJOR - USA AND RUSSIA
The customer is a leading multi-speciality company focussed on research, development and commercializing of pharmaceutical products in eye care, neurosciences, obesity, medical aesthetics, dermatology and urologics. The customer is entering the CIS Russia market through partnering with third party logistics provider. The project involves extending the SAP ECC system to Russia and integrating with the WMS system of the 3PL provider:
- Design and development of SAP PI interfaces in a GxP validated environment.
- B2B integration, interoperability testing and security/certificate management with the 3PL provider.
- Integration for exchanging information on material master, GR, GI, goods movement.
- Integration with the SonicESB platform (used by 3PL provider) for B2B integration.
Technologies: SAP PI, SAP SOA, SAP ECC, Web service security.
ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION MAJOR - MEXICO, VENEZUELA
The customer is the third largest engineering and construction company in Latin America executing projects in the Oil Industry and Power generation. It has several group companies across Latin America. The customer has operations across Mexico and Venezuela on a shared SAP instance.
- Our SAP team is conducting the SAP migration activities to create a copy of their global instance into a regional instance in Mexico.
- Our SAP functional team is deleting the business data of other group companies such that the business data for Mexico is preserved.
- Our team is conducting comprehensive regression testing to ensure system readiness, before deploying it to production for the Mexico region.
Beverage Manufacturing Major - Mexico
The customer is a leading beverage manufacturer and distributor in Latin America with multiple plants across Mexico. The customer has been acquired by a leading European brand to gain access to the important Latin American market.
- Our SAP consultants are involved in the SAP development across SAP ECC, CRM, APO and SAP BW for the various design and development requirements.
- Our SAP Principal Architect is participating in architecture review and design decisions to promote integrations of IT landscape of both companies
- The customer is benefitting through access to expert SAP skills and international experience of best practices through this partnership.
CHEMICAL MAJOR - USA
The customer is a highly respected Japanese conglomerate with businesses in Auto, Chemical, High Tech, Telecom and Consumer Goods globally.
- We are supporting their US based Chemical group of companies running on a shared SAP instance.
- We are providing complete SAP ECC support, maintenance and optimization services across FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, QM, WM and BW.
- We are conducting critical SAP projects such as instance consolidation and data archiving of historical business data.
- The customer is benefitting through cost control, access to expert SAP skills on need basis, and a committed partner to guarantee support to their business at all times.
CHEMICALS MAJOR - USA
The customer is in the business of providing machinery parts, cartridges and toner consumables for the printing industry.
- We are engaged in conducting an end-to-end SAP implementation for the organization.
- Our team is conducting the SAP implementation across the core business areas of FI, CO, MM, SD, QM and WM. We propose standard SAP functionality to implement customer's processes with minimum enhancements to standard SAP.
- The customer is benefitting through expert SAP skills and cost reduction due to offsite based implementation.
MORTGAGE LENDING BANK - MEXICO
The customer is a leading provider of mortgage financing for individual housing and commercial lending in Mexico. The customer has major business processes on legacy platform which are partly manual and not integrated with SAP Banking platform.
- We are implementing the core banking processes on SAP NetWeaver and SAP IS-Banking platforms to enable loan origination and other financial processes.
- The customer is able to get access to expert SAP Netweaver skills (not available in Mexico) and a highly committed partner to deploy SAP in their organization.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION COMPANY- MEXICO
The customer is a major Food Distribution company headquartered in Mexico City. It services chain accounts, including fast food and casual dining restaurants, casinos, theme parks, movie theaters and hotels throughout Mexico.
- Our team of SAP BASIS, SAP ABAP, SAP FICO, SD, MM consultants performed SAP upgrade to latest SAP release.
- All SAP ECC servers were upgraded by our SAP BASIS team.
- Our team conducted the SAPU/SPDD changes, and the complete functional testing of major business scenarios.
Customer is now on the latest SAP release. The SAP system has richer functionality, stable and high performant.