OIL AND NATURAL GAS COMPANY - NIGERIA
NLNG was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria's vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. NLNG is a supplier of LNG in the Atlantic Basin, serving the European, North American and Far East markets.
- Our SAP BW team has developed SAP BW reports for the SAP HCM functionality.
- SAP BW reports for the various SAP HCM modules and functionality have been developed.
- SAP BO reports, graphical reports and dashboards have been created.
- Data is extracted from SAP HCM system into SAP BW using extraction routines and process chains.
- Business users are able to access BO reports on the important metrics for the HCM module.
Pharmaceutical Major - USA/ICELAND
Customer is a Pharmaceuticals Major engaged in drug discovery, research, manufacturing and distribution globally. The customer is focused on generic, brand and biosimilar products with operations in 60 countries.
To support business growth, the customer intends to streamline their drug pricing and contracts process. Our team has used the SAP BPM platform to implement the following major processes:
- Price changes to NDCs in customer contracts.
- Bulk changes to customer contracts (such as NDC conversion due to a new acquisition).
- New product launches to the customer.
- RFP response for product combinations.
Technologies: SAP BPM, SAP WebDynpro, SAP Portals CE, SAP ABAP, SAP ECC, SAP HANA.
NATURAL GAS COMPANY - NIGERIA
Customer is Nigeria's largest producer and exporter of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs). It controls 10% of world's LNG supply and it contributes 4% of Nigeria's Gross Domestic Product (GDP). We provided best practice solutions in various streams and delivered the below listed objects successfully:
- ECM (Enterprise Compensation Management)
- ECM (Enterprise Compensation Management)
- TV (SAP Travel Management)
- PA (Personnel Administration)
- LSO (Learning Solutions)
- PY (Payroll)
- TM (Talent Management)
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION (PUBLIC SERVICES) - SOUTH AFRICA
The customer is the municipal corporation of a large urban area with a high population density, an intense movement of people, goods and services, extensive development and multiple business districts and industrial areas. The customer is standardizing on SAP business suite for integrated development planning and execution.
- Our SAP NetWeaver team is conducting SAP Portals and SAP CE development towards citizens self service applications.
- Design and development to ensure SAP Portals availability on multiple browsers and platforms used by the diverse user base.
SUPERMARKET RETAILER - SOUTH AFRICA
The customer is Africa's largest and most consistently successful retailers of food, general merchandise and clothing. Today, the Group has a total of 775 stores, made up of Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Family Stores, employing over 38,000 people. The customer has standardized on SAP Retail suite for running core business operations across the business.
- Our SAP NetWeaver team is conducting development for SAP Portals related to branding updates, user login and management.
- Coordination with their Brand Management department for style guides and specifications.
- The paper documents are scanned into SAP DMS against the customer. The SAP Workflow travels across various departments; these customer documents are verified by various departments for completeness and authenticity. After all checks, the customer is created in SAP with credit limits and order placement.
AUTOMOTIVE OEM MAJOR - CANADA
The customer is a leading global supplier of ride control, emissions control and elastomer products to original equipment and aftermarket customers worldwide. The customer is using SAP Portals for interaction with distributors and aftermarket distribution channel.
- Our SAP NetWeaver team is conducting SAP Portals development related to the user login, user management and self service applications.
- Branding and style guide adherance to reflect the branding as provided by their marketing and brand management department.
AUTOMOBILE MAJOR - INDIA
The customer is India's largest Automotive manufacturer across passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- We partnered with the customer's SAP team to implement SAP NetWeaver based scenarios across the organization.
- The customer is benefitting through access to world class expertise in SAP NetWeaver and the best practices for business scenarios on the SAP NetWeaver platform.
CONVENIENCE RETAIL CHAIN STORES - USA
The customer is a convenience store retailer on the US East Coast. The customer has implemented SAP IS-Retail including SAP Portals, SAP BW and SAP PI.
- We provided development services in SAP BW reporting and report management, with integration to SAP Retail and SAP Portals.
- The customer benefitted through access to SAP BW skills in a retail environment, and cost reduction due to offsite development.