FOOD DISTRIBUTION COMPANY - MEXICO CITY
The customer is a midsize organization engaged in food distribution for fresh foods, dairy, packaged foods to retail businesses in Mexico. The customer was looking for high quality SAP support within its IT budgets.
- Our SAP BASIS team is providing complete management of the SAP ECC landscape.
- We are also managing their non-SAP systems (warehouse management) for application monitoring and database backups.
- We are managing the health of the OS, Database and cluster management software.
RAILROAD MAJOR - CANADA
The customer is the largest railroad company in Canada across 13 states and employing 15,000 people. The customer is at the leading forefront of innovation and technology for modernizing Canada's rail industry and the worldwide supply chain. The customer is running core business operations on the SAP business suite. The customer is strategically migrating to a private cloud virtualization for the SAP landscapes.
- We are working with our onsite partner for migrating the physical SAP instances to the vBlock virtualized environment.
- We are performing upgrades, patches, installations of various SAP products and third party certified products on the landscapes.
- We are providing SAP BASIS production support to support the local business users for their support issues.
PHARMACEUTICAL MAJOR - INDIA/UK/USA
The customer is a leading CMO (contract manufacturer) engaged in pharmaceutical manufacturing for South Asia. Additionally, the customer is engaged in drug discovery and research in methods of treatment, biomarkers, diagnostics, drug delivery systems and others.
- We are providing SAP support in the areas of FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, PM, QM and PS.
- We are complementing their in-house SAP team for handling daily SAP support issues by the business.
- The customer is benefitting through assured and high quality support across their in-house team's vacations or non-availability.
Technologies: SAP ECC, SAP HR, SAP ESS/MSS, SAP Portal.
PVC POLYMER MANUFACTURING COMPANY - USA
The customer is engaged in the manufacture of special polymers and plastics. The customer is launching a new business in special type of plastics. Our team is mapping the new business to the existing SAP instance, so that all business operations are run on SAP from the beginning.
- Implementation in the SAP modules of FI, CO, MM, SD, WM and ABAP.
- Project team spread between the offsite location in India, and onsite customer location.
- Daily meetings with the business users by onsite/offsite teams for blueprinting, process mapping, user testing and key user training.
CHEMICAL MAJOR - USA
The customer is a highly respected Japanese conglomerate with businesses in Auto, Chemical, High Tech, Telecom and Consumer Goods globally.
- We are supporting their US based Chemical group of companies running on a shared SAP instance.
- We are providing complete SAP ECC support, maintenance and optimization services across FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, QM, WM and BW.
- We are conducting critical SAP projects such as instance consolidation and data archiving of historical business data.
- The customer is benefitting through cost control, access to expert SAP skills on need basis, and a committed partner to guarantee support to their business at all times.
CHEMICALS MAJOR - USA
The customer is in the business of providing machinery parts, cartridges and toner consumables for the printing industry.
- We are engaged in conducting an end-to-end SAP implementation for the organization.
- Our team is conducting the SAP implementation across the core business areas of FI, CO, MM, SD, QM and WM. We propose standard SAP functionality to implement customer's processes with minimum enhancements to standard SAP.
- The customer is benefitting through expert SAP skills and cost reduction due to offsite based implementation.
MORTGAGE LENDING BANK - MEXICO
The customer is a leading provider of mortgage financing for individual housing and commercial lending in Mexico. The customer has major business processes on legacy platform which are partly manual and not integrated with SAP Banking platform.
- We are implementing the core banking processes on SAP NetWeaver and SAP IS-Banking platforms to enable loan origination and other financial processes.
- The customer is able to get access to expert SAP Netweaver skills (not available in Mexico) and a highly committed partner to deploy SAP in their organization.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION COMPANY- MEXICO
The customer is a major Food Distribution company headquartered in Mexico City. It services chain accounts, including fast food and casual dining restaurants, casinos, theme parks, movie theaters and hotels throughout Mexico.
- Our team of SAP BASIS, SAP ABAP, SAP FICO, SD, MM consultants performed SAP upgrade to latest SAP release.
- All SAP ECC servers were upgraded by our SAP BASIS team.
- Our team conducted the SAPU/SPDD changes, and the complete functional testing of major business scenarios.
Customer is now on the latest SAP release. The SAP system has richer functionality, stable and high performant.