- Monitor key performance indicators and take action on deviations such as market demands, production schedule, material procurement and supplier interactions.
- Production scheduling and visibility with key suppliers on forecasts, production schedules and shipping information.
- Optimized inbound logistics to ensure on-time availability of component parts to meet production schedules.
- Enable streamlined outbound logistics and distribution of automobiles and spare parts across the distribution channels.
- Compliant financial reporting as per business requirements with auditing and traceability.
- Order management for sales order processing, scheduling, delivery, billing. Provide order visibility to all stakeholders such as sales, finance, delivery and distribution.
- Supplier management and collaboration to improve delivery accuracy, quality and costs.
- Spare parts management to ensure availability to end customers in the shortest time.