Why conduct SAP Instance Consolidation, SAP Migration and SAP Landscape Optimization:
- Multiple SAP landscapes across countries and business units lead to higher costs for support issues, enhancements, legal changes and compliance requirements.
- Opportunity to streamline business processes and introduce common templates across countries, regions and business units.
- Ability for integrated reporting across all business units and business functions.
Our SAP consolidation, SAP Migration and SAP landscape optimization project lifecycle:
- Opportunity Assessment: Provide a high-level sizing of the cost savings and cost avoidance potential and identifies key operational changes that must be considered for a SAP Instance Consolidation project.
- Blueprint phase:Provide a project plan of how to move from an existing multiple instance environment to a consolidated fewer instance environment. This includes consolidation strategy development, tasks and milestones, resource requirements, and cost estimates.
- Implementation Phase: Perform activities to design, test and implement the core server and storage infrastructure and migrate SAP data with functionality to the new consolidated instance.
Our SAP Instance Consolidation, SAP Migration and SAP landscape optimization ensure the following key success criteria:
- Reduction in the number of SAP landscapes.
- Reduction in the number of SAP clients.
- Comprehensive regression testing across all the business processes to ensure correct operation on the new SAP system.
- Minimum business downtime and change management.
The Apprisia Differentiator
- Experienced SAP team with prior experience in SAP instance consolidation, SAP migration and landscape optimization.
- Proven experience in conducting the SAP instance consolidation for a group of companies. We understand the technical challenges in SAP instance consolidation, and their practical solutions. We have experience in migration of SAP ABAP and SAP J2EE instances across different operating systems and databases.
- Cost control through a practical team of onsite/offsite consultants. For our customers, we have conducted SAP instance consolidation project completely from our offsite location.
Our commitment to you:
Apprisia team members have provided us high quality SAP services while ensuring security of our enterprise data.
The Apprisia team surpassed every other vendor we talked to in terms of understanding how to approach our challenges and achieve our business goals.
Apprisia's SAP development model through onsite consultants and offsite consultants is streamlined, secure and effective.
We all appreciate the chance of working with experienced and highly skilled team as yours. Thank you for your commitment.
I have recently talked to the folks in Purchasing, and they all said that SAP support has really gotten better. Thank you very much for your hard work in improving this.