Why upgrade the SAP environment:
- Take advantage of new business functionality that is constantly being released by SAP
- Opportunity to replace custom development and enhancements with standard SAP functionality.
- Avoid payment of higher maintenance charges for older SAP versions (such as SAP 4.6C and older).
Our SAP upgrade and SAP migration services:
- SAP technical upgrade for SAP ERP (SAP 4.7, 4.6C, 4.5 and earlier to SAP ECC 6.0), SAP CRM, SAP SRM, SAP BW (3.1 to 7.0) and NetWeaver (04s, CE 7.1, CE 7.2)
- SAP functional upgrade and user training on the enhanced functionalities.
- Application of SAP Enhancement Packages (EHP).
Our SAP upgrade services follow the SAP best practices, for the following project lifecycle:
- High level project plan with identified responsibilities for Apprisia and your team.
- SAP Landscape review.
- Hardware review and availability of extra hardware for the upgrade project.
- Use Apprisia upgrade tools for determining the ABAP objects inventory, enhancements, modifications and other object types.
- Use Apprisia upgrade tools to determine test coverage and identify critical transactions.
- Objects adjustment and review of obsolete developments. Comprehensive regression testing in collaboration with key users.
- SAP production instance upgrade. Post production support to ensure SAP system stability.
Our SAP upgrade and SAP migration services ensure the following key success criteria:
- Minimum downtime to business.
- Minimum window for freezing changes to the SAP system related to configurations and ABAP development transports.
- Remove obsolete code, review unnecessary enhancements and revert to SAP standard functionality.
- Comprehensive regression testing of core business processes.
The Apprisia Differentiator:
- Experienced SAP team with prior experience in SAP technical upgrade and SAP functional upgrade projects to SAP ECC 6.0.
- Reliable SAP upgrade project with timelines, milestones and robust change management process.
- Cost control through a practical team of onsite/offsite consultants. The major effort of the SAP upgrade project is ABAP objects adjustments, which is delivered from our offsite location.
Our commitment to you:
Apprisia team members have provided us high quality SAP services while ensuring security of our enterprise data.
The Apprisia team surpassed every other vendor we talked to in terms of understanding how to approach our challenges and achieve our business goals.
Apprisia's SAP development model through onsite consultants and offsite consultants is streamlined, secure and effective.
We all appreciate the chance of working with experienced and highly skilled team as yours. Thank you for your commitment.
I have recently talked to the folks in Purchasing, and they all said that SAP support has really gotten better. Thank you very much for your hard work in improving this.