SAP EDI Support
Our team is supporting the major EDI products:
- Gentran GIS, GXS
- Sterling B2B Integrator
- Sterling File Gateway, Managed File Transfer
- Sterling Secure Proxy
- SAP PI PO B2B
- SeeBurger BIS, MFT, EDI
- Tie Kinetix
- Microsoft BizTalk
SAP EDI Support - Deep SAP Expertise
We have a strong team of SAP consultants;
- We are supporting customers in the USA, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Australia and other locations
- Our customers are in various industries: Automotive, Retail, Distribution, Logistics, Pharmaceuticals and others
- Supporting our customers for SAP ECC: FICO, SD, MM, PP, QM and other modules
- Supporting all SAP products: SAP ECC, CRM, SCM (APO, SNP, TMS...), HCM, SAP Retail, SAP Utility and others
- Conducting SAP ABAP developments for business requirements
- IDOC developments and integration
- Working closely with the business users and in-house SAP team for resolving all your SAP issues
Apprisia: EDI Production Support
We would provide a team of 3-4 EDI specialists along with an EDI Team Lead for providing continuous production support for your EDI operations
- Apprisia team would work similar to your existing team members
- We would ensure that all requests are attended promptly
- Nothing slips through the cracks
SAP EDI Support - Trading Partner Support:
- On boarding of new trading partners
- Trading partner configuration, setups: VAN, SFTP, AS2
- Create mappings (810, 850, 856...)
- Work with the trading partner's EDI team for testing, UAT, interoperability and production
- End to end testing : EDI middleware to SAP ECC
SAP EDI Support - Mapping and Translation Support:
- Expertise in the mappers of the various EDI products: AI mapper, Visual mapper, ITX, ITXA, SeeBurger Mapping designer, Altova
- Expertise in IDOC messages and structures
- Implement complex mappings for various business scenarios
- Work directly with the SAP business analysts
- Rationalize and reduce the number of maps through map templates
Business Process Services:
- Implement the Business Processes in Sterling B2Bi, SAP PO and other EDI softwares
- Enhancements through adapter modules, look-ups and custom development
- Custom development in Java and scriptings for mappings, bundling of messages into IDOCs and specific processing
Trading Partner Message Monitoring and Alerting:
- Monitor the EDI infrastructure and softwares to ensure that the EDI messages are getting processed at all times
- Monitor IDOCs and their message status. Identify errors and coordinate with SAP team for resolving them
- Check the errors such as translation errors, data issues, duplicates, late Acks, ASNs etc.
- Work with SAP business analysts for scenarios such as PO acks, late ASNs etc.
- Ensure that you are not affected or incur monetary damages due to late EDI messages.
EDI Production SLA:
- Apprisia provides production support to your EDI
- We would adhere to your SLA for P1/P2/P3 issues
- We support your team as per your requirements and budgets such as 8x5, 8x7, 24x7 or adhoc consulting.
What You Can Expect From Apprisia EDI Production Support
- Active monitoring of your EDI servers, messages and errors
- Monitor IDOCs and end-to-end messaging to resolve errors
- Assured support to your business users, even on public holidays and your team’s vacations
- You see the same Apprisia team members at all times - no changeovers
- Attractive monthly investment
We would be happy to provide an affordable pricing to support your EDI team for managing your EDI software.
Please try our EDI specialist for 2 months. We assure you of better talent and higher focus to your EDI project work.
Please contact our Senior consultant at :
Apprisia team members have provided us high quality SAP services while ensuring security of our enterprise data.
The Apprisia team surpassed every other vendor we talked to in terms of understanding how to approach our challenges and achieve our business goals.
Apprisia's SAP development model through onsite consultants and offsite consultants is streamlined, secure and effective.
We all appreciate the chance of working with experienced and highly skilled team as yours. Thank you for your commitment.
I have recently talked to the folks in Purchasing, and they all said that SAP support has really gotten better. Thank you very much for your hard work in improving this.