SAP PI/PO B2B EDI Services
Our SAP PO EDI specialists are supporting all versions:
- SAP PO 7.0, 7.2, 7.3 onwards
- SAP PO B2B adapter
- SeeBurger EDI adapter
SAP PI/PO B2B EDI Services - Migration Services:
Our EDI team supports you for migrating or upgrading your EDI environment such as:
- Gentran migration to SAP PO B2B
- Sterling Migration to SAP PO B2B
- SeeBurger EDI migration to SAP PO B2B
and your specific migration requirements
Apprisia: SAP PO EDI Production Support
We provide a team of 3-4 SAP PO EDI specialists along with an SAP PO EDI Team Lead for providing continuous production support for your EDI operations:
- Apprisia team would work similar to your existing team members
- We would ensure that all requests are attended promptly
- Nothing slips through the cracks
SAP PI/PO B2B EDI Services - Deep SAP Expertise
We have a strong team of SAP consultants;
- We are supporting SAP customers in the USA, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Australia and other locations
- Our customers are in various industries: Automotive, Retail, Distribution, Logistics, Pharmaceuticals and others
- Supporting our customers for SAP ECC: FICO, SD, MM, PP, QM and other modules
- Supporting all SAP products: SAP ECC, CRM, SCM (APO, SNP, TMS...), HCM, SAP Retail, SAP Utility and others
- Conducting SAP ABAP developments for business requirements
- IDOC developments and integration
- SAP PI integrations (XML, databases, Flat files, web services, ABAP proxies ...)
- Working closely with the business users and in-house SAP team for resolving all your SAP issues
SAP PI/PO B2B EDI Services -We Support Your Industry and EDI Transactions:
Our SAP PO EDI specialists have been working in the major industries that use EDI:
- Manufacturing: X12, EDIFACT, Odette
- Retail: GDS, DSD, Tradacom
- Logistics, distribution and goods carrier
- Healthcare HL7
- Financial services: Swift, SEPA
- High Tech: RosettaNet, cXML, Ariba
- Your proprietary formats: XML
Our SAP PO EDI specialists have been working in the major EDI transactions of your industry:
- Manufacturing: 850, 855, 856, 810, 820, 997
- Retail: 810, 820, 824, 830, 850, 852, 855, 856
- Logistics: 210, 211, 214, 240, 753, 754
- Healthcare: 837, 835, 834, 820, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278
SAP PI/PO B2B EDI Services - Trading Partner Support:
- On boarding of new trading partners
- Trading partner configuration, setups: VAN, SFTP, AS2
- Create mappings (810, 850, 856...)
- Work with the trading partner's EDI team for testing, UAT, interoperability and production
- End to end testing
SAP PI/PO B2B EDI Services - Mapping and Translation Support:
- Mapping in the SAP PI/PO native graphical mapping
- Custom mappings in Java, ABAP, XSLT
- Expertise in IDOC messages and structures
- Implement complex mappings for various business scenarios
- Rationalize and reduce the number of maps through map templates
SAP PI/PO B2B EDI Services - SAP BPM Developments:
- Implement SAP BPM (and ccBPM) business processes in SAP PO
- SAP and non-SAP application integrations
- Custom development in Java and scriptings for mappings, merging of messages and specific processing
SAP PI/PO B2B EDI Services - Trading Partner Message Monitoring and Alerting:
- Monitor SAP PO message dashboards to ensure that the EDI messages are getting processed at all times
- Check the errors such as translation errors, data issues, duplicates, late Acks, ASNs etc.
- Ensure that you are not affected or incur monetary damages due to late EDI messages.
SAP PI/PO B2B EDI Services - Production SLA:
- Apprisia provides production support to your SAP EDI environment
- We would adhere to your SLA for P1/P2/P3 issues
- We support your team as per your requirements and budgets such as 8x5, 8x7, 24x7 or adhoc consulting.
What You Can Expect From Apprisia
- Active monitoring of your SAP PO servers, B2B EDI adapters, EDI messages and errors
- Assured support to your business users, even on public holidays and your teamís vacations
- You see the same Apprisia team members at all times - no changeovers
We would be happy to provide an affordable pricing to support your SAP PO EDI team for managing your environment.
Please try our SAP PO EDI specialist for 2 months. We assure you of better talent and higher focus to your EDI project work.
Please contact our Senior consultant at :
Apprisia team members have provided us high quality SAP services while ensuring security of our enterprise data.
The Apprisia team surpassed every other vendor we talked to in terms of understanding how to approach our challenges and achieve our business goals.
Apprisia's SAP development model through onsite consultants and offsite consultants is streamlined, secure and effective.
We all appreciate the chance of working with experienced and highly skilled team as yours. Thank you for your commitment.
I have recently talked to the folks in Purchasing, and they all said that SAP support has really gotten better. Thank you very much for your hard work in improving this.