EDI Services - Retail, Logistics and Distribution
Apprisia: EDI Production Support
We provide a team of 3-4 EDI specialists along with an EDI Team Lead for providing continuous production support for your EDI operations:
- Apprisia team would work similar to your existing team members
- We would ensure that all requests are attended promptly
- Nothing slips through the cracks
We Support Your EDI Software
Our team is supporting the major EDI products:
- Gentran GIS, GXS
- Sterling B2B Integrator
- Sterling File Gateway, Managed File Transfer
- Sterling Secure Proxy
- SAP PI PO B2B
- SeeBurger BIS, MFT, EDI
- Tie Kinetix
EDI Services - We Support Your Industry and EDI Transactions:
Our Apprisia EDI specialists have been working in the major industries that use EDI:
- Retail: GDS, DSD, Tradacom
- Logistics, distribution and goods carrier
- Your proprietary formats: XML, Web Services
Our EDI specialists have been working in the major EDI transactions of your industry:
- Retail: 810, 820, 824, 830, 850, 852, 855, 856, 997, 823, 816, 812
- Logistics: 210, 211, 214, 240, 753, 754
- WMS - 940, 943, 945,946, 947
EDI Services - Supporting Your ERP:
Our Apprisia EDI team has been working with the major ERP systems:
- SAP ECC
- Oracle Apps
- JD Edwards
- Custom application formats and document exchanges
Trading Partner Support:
- On boarding of new trading partners
- Trading partner configuration, setups: VAN, SFTP, AS2
- EDI Mappings, MAP specs (810, 850, 856...)
- Work with the trading partner's EDI team for testing, UAT, interoperability and production
- Break-fix and ongoing maintenance
Mapping and Translation Support:
- Expertise in the mappers of the various EDI products: AI mapper, Visual mapper, ITX, ITXA, SeeBurger Mapping designer, Altova
- Implement complex mappings for various business scenarios
- Rationalize and reduce the number of maps through map templates
Trading Partner Message Monitoring and Alerting:
- Monitor the EDI infrastructure and softwares to ensure that the EDI messages are getting processed at all times
- Monitor the EDI messages from all Trading Partners
- Check the errors such as translation errors, data issues, duplicates, late Acks, ASNs etc.
- Work directly with the Trading Partner's EDI team to resolve these errors
- Ensure that you are not affected or incur monetary damages due to late EDI messages such as ASNs.
EDI Production SLA:
- Apprisia provides production support to your EDI
- We would adhere to your SLA for P1/P2/P3 issues
- We support your team as per your requirements and budgets such as 8x5, 8x7, 24x7 or adhoc consulting.
What You Can Expect From Apprisia EDI Production Support
- Active monitoring of your EDI servers, messages and errors
- Handle all errors and coordinate with the relevant users for resolution
- Assured support to your business users, even on public holidays and your team’s vacations
- You see the same Apprisia team members at all times - no changeovers
- Attractive monthly investment
We would be happy to provide an affordable pricing to support your EDI team for managing your EDI software.
Please try our EDI specialist for 2 months. We assure you of better talent and higher focus to your EDI project work.
Please contact our Senior consultant at :
Apprisia team members have provided us high quality SAP services while ensuring security of our enterprise data.
The Apprisia team surpassed every other vendor we talked to in terms of understanding how to approach our challenges and achieve our business goals.
Apprisia's SAP development model through onsite consultants and offsite consultants is streamlined, secure and effective.
We all appreciate the chance of working with experienced and highly skilled team as yours. Thank you for your commitment.
I have recently talked to the folks in Purchasing, and they all said that SAP support has really gotten better. Thank you very much for your hard work in improving this.