SAP Cloud Managed Services
Why SAP Cloud Hosting / Amazon AWS Hosting
There are several direct benefits of costs and IT simplification for you:
- Reduce capital investment costs by moving from physical machines to the hosted virtualized machines
- Free up your IT team from many daily tasks of system sizing, network, backups, performance, storage
- Rapidly obtain new servers for short projects instead of the earlier long lead times of buying hardware
SAP Cloud Managed Services / Amazon AWS SAP Services
Apprisia has been assisting customers in migrating physical servers to a Cloud Hosting environment and Amazon AWS SAP Hosting.
We have setup several kinds of landscapes for our customers due to their varying business requirements:
- Sandbox environment on SAP Cloud / Amazon AWS cloud for new products that require high CPU/memory resources
- Migration of SAP ECC landscape of DEV, QA, PROD to the Cloud / Amazon AWS SAP infrastructure with secure connectivity to the local LAN network
- Migration of SAP BW and BO landscape to the Cloud / AWS Hosting
- Setup of a mixed environment for SAP ECC: DEV/QA on the Cloud / AWS Hosting, PROD in the inhouse data center
Complete SAP BASIS Management
Our team is taking the bottomline responsibility for managing the SAP landscape:
- SAP Servers health monitoring, patching, performance
- OS/DB management and patching
- Transports, User security management, ABAP dumps, performance issues
- Ensuring all systems are patched to the latest levels
Taking Small Steps
It is okay to hesitate.
We can help you to take small steps for experimenting with SAP Cloud hosting / Amazon AWS Hosting.
To start with, we can create a Sandbox instance for your SAP ECC server, so that you can test it and be comfortable.
Fixed Monthly Pricing for SAP Cloud Managed Services.
Apprisia offers an attractive fixed monthly pricing for complete management of your SAP environment for daily tasks, transports, user requests and issues.
We can conduct the migration of your SAP servers to the Cloud Hosting / Amazon AWS Hosting, and take bottomline responsibility of managing it.
Please ask us any questions that you may have on our SAP Cloud Managed Services, and we would be happy to provide high level plan, budgetary estimates, and technical guidance.