SAP Solution Manager Support
We have been working with our customers for SAP Solution Manager usage for:
- SAP implementation / upgrade / rollout templates.
- Change Request management (ChaRM).
- Solution Manager Diagnostics.
- Test case management and centralized repository.
- Service Desk for centralized support messages.
- Centralized Monitoring of ABAP and J2EE engines.
- Business level monitoring for IDOC messages.
- Monitoring of SAP PI adapters for integration, BPM engine, work processes and interfaces.
- E2E root cause analysis.
Our SAP team brings compelling advantages for SAP Solution Management:
- Unified approach to SAP BASIS and Solution Manager based operations management.
- Support of all systems (ECC, BI, CRM, SRM and NetWeaver) by a single operations team.
- Cost reduction for a highly affordable SAP support.
Apprisia team members have provided us high quality SAP services while ensuring security of our enterprise data.
The Apprisia team surpassed every other vendor we talked to in terms of understanding how to approach our challenges and achieve our business goals.
Apprisia's SAP development model through onsite consultants and offsite consultants is streamlined, secure and effective.
We all appreciate the chance of working with experienced and highly skilled team as yours. Thank you for your commitment.
I have recently talked to the folks in Purchasing, and they all said that SAP support has really gotten better. Thank you very much for your hard work in improving this.