Why SAP Upgrades:
- Keep the SAP systems current with the latest available patches, support packages and enhancement packs.
- Replace custom enhancements with SAP standard functionality
- Avoid payment of higher maintenance fee for out-of-maintenance SAP releases
SAP Upgrades conducted by our team:
- SAP ERP: 4.6C/4.7 to ECC6
- SAP EHP upgrades : SAP ECC6 EHP4 to current EHP release
- SAP BI / BO patching and upgrade
- SAP NetWeaver SP patching and version upgrade
Ever heard of a "No-Surprises SAP Upgrade" ?
Unlike other service providers where the SAP Upgrade project may stretch into months risking cost overruns, we take a planned fast approach to completing the upgrade.
- Project plan with milestones, team members and timelines
- Hardware review and hardware recommendations for upgraded landscape
- Minimum code freeze window
- Test plan for maximum test coverage
- Detailed Production server upgrade with a Go/No-Go criteria
- Post go-live support to resolve user issues
No Existing Documentation ? No problem !
We understand that many customers have documentation which is incomplete, obsolete or simply non-existent.
We work with your team to identify main business processes, scenarios, transactions to determine test plan for maximum test coverage.
During this process, your team gets trained as well on the new SAP functionality.
As a reference, for a SAP ECC upgrade for a 3-system landscape (Dev, Quality, Production), we have taken 3 months to complete the project.
Please discuss with our team on your SAP upgrade requirements, so that we can provide a high level estimate.
We quote a Fixed price for your SAP Upgrade requirements.
We understand the complexity involved, the existing level of customizations and the availability of your team members for the project, to offer a fixed price proposal for the SAP Upgrade project.
Please discuss with us on your SAP Upgrade requirements, and we would be happy to provide a high level plan with a fixed price quote.