We have been providing SAP Portal development and support services for:
- SAP NetWeaver Portal architecture.
- Microsoft Sharepoint integration.
- Federated portals.
- Branding to match corporate look-and-feel.
- SAP ECC integration.
- SAP ESS / MSS.
- Groupware and collaboration rooms.
- Knowledge management (KM) and TREX.
- Language Localization (Spanish, German, ...).
- Security and Microsoft Active Directory integration.
Our Portal solutions are being used to improve business processes:
SAP has partnered with Adobe to create SAP Interactive Forms – a suite for creating automated refillable forms that are secure and deliver effective forms-based communication. Think of it as a bridge between data in your SAP and your physical documents. SAP Adobe Interactive forms are better integrated into the business processes allowing users to exchange information with SAP in a “print-quality” format
- Vendor Portal / Supplier Portal.
- HR Intranet Portal.
- SAP ESS / MSS.
- Customer Portal for catalog and order placement.
- Sales portal for leads management, contracts and pricing.
Our customers have highlighted these major benefits:
- Practical solutions that solve the business issue , as opposed to an expensive "cool" solution.
- Close interaction with the business key users for delivering an accurate solution.
- Competitive pricing due to a mix of onsite and offsite development.
Apprisia team members have provided us high quality SAP services while ensuring security of our enterprise data.
The Apprisia team surpassed every other vendor we talked to in terms of understanding how to approach our challenges and achieve our business goals.
Apprisia's SAP development model through onsite consultants and offsite consultants is streamlined, secure and effective.
We all appreciate the chance of working with experienced and highly skilled team as yours. Thank you for your commitment.
I have recently talked to the folks in Purchasing, and they all said that SAP support has really gotten better. Thank you very much for your hard work in improving this.