SAP S/4HANA Implementation Services
An intelligent ERP solution that enables companies to capture every opportunity in today’s digital world, SAP S/4HANA removes common obstacles associated with ERP applications, such as batch latency, complex landscapes, and manually driven processes.
- SAP S/4HANA is built on SAP HANA, so we inherit all of the capabilities of this powerful data management and application platform. This includes advanced text mining, predictive analysis, simulations, and real time decision support.
- A brand new user experience called SAP Fiori is delivered to improve the productivity and satisfaction of business users, and brings the interface up to a consumer grade experience on any device.
- SAP S/4HANA can be deployed on premise, in the cloud, or by a combination of both, to provide flexible options to customers.
- The data model has been massively simplified. This means that we lost unnecessary tables and, of course, the data in those tables, to shrink the footprint dramatically and to simplify the application design and extensibility.
How can I Implement SAP S/4HANA?
- The New Implementation - The new implementation targets customers who want to move from their legacy system, whether an SAP ERP System or a non SAP System, and implement SAP S/4HANA from scratch. In a new implementation, you can also take full advantage of SAP Activate methodology, the innovation adoption framework for SAP S/4HANA.
- System Conversion Transition Scenario - System conversion is for customers who want to convert their current system into an SAP S/4HANA system, bringing an ERP core system, whether it is already using SAP HANA as a database, or it is on another database, to SAP S/4HANA. The benefit is that you can move to SAP S/4HANA without a reimplementation; there is no disruption to your existing business processes and, once the conversion is completed, you can reevaluate your existing process flows and change them as you want.
- The Landscape Transformation - Landscape transformation targets customers who want to consolidate their landscape, or to bring data into an SAP S/4HANA system selectively. The benefits are such that, with the landscape transformation, you can perform a selective transformation to SAP S/4HANA, and allow a phased approach, focusing on areas with high return of investment, a low total cost of implementation, and adapt to SAP S/4HANA in stages.
Simplify and accelerate your digital transformation to S/4HANA with Apprisia
From implementing a new solution to migrating an entire ERP landscape, our experience spans enterprises of all sizes, industries, and business processes for any deployment type.
- SAP S/4HANA implementation experience - Our consultants have years of experience on implementing and delivering projects in time and manage all the aspects right from planning to migration.
- Individual Proficiency - Our experts have skill set and business understanding to perform and deliver solution within deadline.
- Cultural Fit - Our consultants can perfectly suit your workforce.
- Fit for Purpose - We provide services like implementation, rollout, support, integration and migration. Depending upon your requirement we are best fits your unique needs.
- Documentation and Knowledge Transfer- Along with delivering solution within deadline, we transfer hands full of knowledge to users and help them with training and user manuals/documents.
Please discuss with us on your SAP S/4HANA Implementation requirements, and we would be happy to provide a high level plan with a fixed price quote.