SAP S/4HANA Migration Services
Why you to migrate to SAP S/4HANA
Today’s ERP systems can be regarded as monolithic and inflexible to business change, restricting business innovation with aged UIs and a lack of real business insight. On the other hand, SAP S/4HANA is regarded as a digital ERP core. SAP S/4HANA is the next generation business suite. It is built on the most advanced inmemory platform existing today: SAP HANA. SAP S/4HANA uses modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience(UX) as well as a new role based user experience concept. Many organizations may be uncertain about the business value and the migration costs that come along with moving to SAP S/4HANA, but there is a huge opportunity to reconsider the current processes with a focus on the digital transformation and the ability to support the future creation of business models. Therefore, it’s essential to understand the value SAP S/4HANA brings from a functional perspective, as well as the technical capabilities that must be embedded in your strategy to tailor an individual roadmap that fits your future business. With the move to SAP S/4HANA, you are benefiting from continuous application innovations such as:
- Application optimizations specific for SAP HANA inmemory platform With SAP S/4HANA, SAP optimizes the application to make best use of the capabilities of the SAP HANA database. For example, removed aggregates, and reduced the data footprint.
- Responsive user experience With SAP S/4HANA, SAP designs the application with the latest role based user experience(UX).
- Unifying functionality in the core With SAP S/4HANA, SAP avoids redundancy by providing one functionality for one objective.
With SAP S/4HANA, SAP helps businesses to run simple in the digital economy, including such topics and principles as the Internet of Things, Big Data, mobile first and business networks.
How Migrating SAP S/4HANA can add value to your business
- Increased user satisfaction - The efficiency and effectiveness of work is increased because all applications can be accessed via a single entry point with the same look and feel.
- Increased customer loyalty - Using the unified UX (e.g., recruiting or procurement) increases both internal and customer loyalty.
- Increased solution adoption - Reduced maintenance costs and user errors result from increased solution adoption.
- Real-time processing - Eliminate batch processing and data reconciliation through a single data pool.
- Predictions - Discover and respond to future opportunities and challenges based on available/historical data.
- Simulation - Simulate possible scenarios and explore the impact of business decisions on outcomes.
- Responsive - Improve user satisfaction by reducing wait time through real time access to data.
- Drilldowns - Drill down into easy to use reports and analyze data at any level without exporting data.
- Recommendations - Rule based and instantaneous decision support guides the user and text mining, and the ability to embed structured and unstructured data in one business process ensures innovative business processes and business decisions.
3. Digitally Enabled Supply Chain - The current SAP ERP system serves as a classical system of record storing your transactional data. The business user goes through different transactions for transparency into demand shortages, analyzes various reports, adds intelligence to the information, and then either prioritizes production or transfers goods from one plant to another to avoid shortages. With SAP S/4HANA, the business user gets away from the traditional system of record and leverages the core capabilities of the platform, such as IoT or business network connectivity, to obtain more detailed information and advanced analytical options that help complete work more effectively. Most businesses are requiring real time data in the entire supply chain to minimize the stock in warehouses and thus reduce total costs. With older ERP solutions, separate data is loaded from several sources, which takes too much time. Therefore, a simplified data model is needed to avoid redundant data and enable on the fly analysis to provide a detailed look inside the inventory and minimize the risk of deviations between physical inventory and virtual inventory. This is taken care by SAP S/4HANA.
Migrate to SAP S/4HANA with Apprisia’s Tailored Approach
- Prepare - The objective here is to provide faster time to value for our SAP customers that is, to allow them to benefit from SAP S/4HANA more quickly. The journey to adopt the SAP S/4HANA solution is already complex. Complexity will vary based on your starting point, but with our experts and use of SAP Best Practices will help speed up the overall delivery.
- Explore - During the explore phase, we validate your baseline and identify if any of the business processes differ from that baseline. This phase is used to play back and validate the business processes with the key stakeholders. We validate business process and the associated detailed analysis are completed during the fit/gap workshop.
- Realize - After validating the business solution and undertaking the delta design workshops in the explore phase to flush out any additional business requirements, it is now time for your target solution to be configured, developed, and tested. This phase also provides the opportunity to execute testing and peer review to ensure the solution build is up to standard. In line with the overall SAP Activate method and agile delivery, the objective of this phase is to ensure that a minimum viable product is ready to use.
- Deploy - We conduct all testing activities prior to initiating cutover activities. During this phase, we provide end user training and execution of the change communication. Also data migration activities are executed in the production environment before handing the system back to the business users. Once all these activities are complete and smoke tests are executed, the system can be handed over to your business users. Hypercare activities, which entail supporting the production system after a new release has been moved to that environment, will start straight after the project go live.
- Quality Gates - We conduct review sessions at the end of each phase to guarantee project standards and to ensure the agreed approach has been followed.
SAP S/4 HANA Migration Benefits for Apprisia’s Customers
- We developing novel relationships that unleash new sources of value.
- We employ predictive, prescriptive, and advanced analytics.
- Leverage cognitive analytics to create deep and advanced competitive differentiation.
- Our team believes in creating a culture of design thinking, agile working, and experimentation.
- We create a strategy and execution plan for delivering experiences to our customers.
Please discuss with us on your SAP S/4HANA Migration requirements, and we would be happy to provide a high level plan with a fixed price quote.
Apprisia team members have provided us high quality SAP services while ensuring security of our enterprise data.
The Apprisia team surpassed every other vendor we talked to in terms of understanding how to approach our challenges and achieve our business goals.
Apprisia's SAP development model through onsite consultants and offsite consultants is streamlined, secure and effective.
We all appreciate the chance of working with experienced and highly skilled team as yours. Thank you for your commitment.
I have recently talked to the folks in Purchasing, and they all said that SAP support has really gotten better. Thank you very much for your hard work in improving this.