We offer SAP Implementation,Maintenance and Support services for SAP ECC 6.0(and earlier releases: 4.7, 4.6C) and cross-integrations with the SAP Business Suite (SAP SCM, SAP CRM, SAP SRM, SAP HCM).Our team has been providing SAP maintenance and support services in the SAP ECC core modules of FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, QM, PM, PS, WM and others.
Apprisia's SAP consultants have in-depth knowledge across all major ECC modules and we offer reliable support to your business users.
Our SAP ERP team provides SAP ECC expertise in the following functional modules:
- Core Modules: SAP FI, CO, MM, SD, PP, Logistics.
- Additional Modules: SAP QM, WM, PM, PS, CS, HR.
Our SAP Services team provides compelling advantages to our customers:
- Access to Senior Consultants (12+ years experience). Normally, dedicated Senior Consultants may not be accessible to midsize customers with less budgets.
- Assured support to the business : uninterrupted by IT team's vacations or absence.
- Support for all modules (core modules and lesser-used modules) by a single team. Hence, your business processes are understood by all team members in our team.
The Apprisia Differentiator
- Experienced consulting team: our consultants have worked across clients in US/Europe.
- SAP ECC Experience across diverse industries: automotive, chemical, pharmaceuticals, logistics, and retail.
- Our focus on leveraging standard SAP functionality for implementing business requirements.
Why Choose Apprisia?
Attention to detail – When it comes to SAP maintenance and support service, we are second to none. Our attention to detail and commitment to user issues would ensure that your business users are able to effectively use SAP.
“Big-5” Experience – Our consultants have worked in big name known companies in US/Europe projects. We provide the similar depth of expertise with full attention to your business users.
Economical – Our SAP consulting team is highly cost effective through a mix of our local onsite and offsite consultants. We work at your business hours to support your users through our local and offsite consultants.
Our Expertise Covers the following Industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Industrial Machinery & Components
- Engineering and Construction