Case Studies / Manufacturing
Microsoft SharePoint Project Development Electronic Manufacturing
- QM Document Management
- Incident Management System
- US, Europe & Asia-pacific
- Management of documents based on regions.
- Notify employees about company events, news and announcements.
- Share the documents as public or private.
- List down all the company portal info in a single place.
- Create/Manage all the information about the incident into Excel sheets and share the same with related users and approvers.
- Incident-based record keeping.
- Files and incidents detail accessibility.
- Handle all the incidents by limited users.
- Send reminders to respective users.
- Generate Reports.
- Intranet Portal: used to share the Documents, News, Announcements and Representation of sites linked with all the employees.
- Segmenting site into different areas for instance HR Team, Legal Team, Document Management, Permission Handling, and Admin Controls as per Region Settings.
- Incident Management System: used to record different types of incidents happening in the company or manufacturing units.
- Segregating incidents into two types: Major and Non-Major Incidents
- Pushing notifications based on incident types.
- Incident Add and Edit custom forms are created with the required design formats.
- Each incident with all the details is forwarded to four different approver processes, where each approver gets notification and reminders about the approver process and appropriate action is taken.
- All incidents are shown on the Summary Table with Status, Approvers, Affected areas and other incident details.
- Daily Reminders sent to respective Issuer, Approvers and Admin for Incidents pending Approval, Incident reported, and Completed notifications.
- Admin control is developed to add/update/delete Incidents, Manage Issuers and Generate Incidents Reports.
- Single place management.
- Easy accessibility to all files and incident details.